Monday 6 June 2016

Studies in black and white

I am enjoying my new Panasonic Lumix camera, and also having fun with the photo program that comes with my Mac. I have another program called Silkypix that came with my camera but it is too advanced for my limited skills, and am much preferring messing about with the Mac program.

So I selected some photos and converted them to black and white, marvelling at the modern technology that allows me to do so with a flick of the cursor and a click of the mouse. Even the great Ansel Adams retouched his photos, but in the confines of the dark room during the development process, a much more painstaking and artistic process.

What do you think?













1 comment:

  1. You should be proud at how much techie stuff you are teaching yourself.

    ReplyDelete